AUD $189.00 + GST
Our self-install signage kits provide the opportunity to implement impressive, professional signage at a fraction of the cost of outsourcing.
To create a 3D effect, each letter is cut from high-grade acrylic and supplied with a positioning template to ensure the signage is installed straight and each letter is perfectly placed.
- Internal signs are cut from 3mm thick high-grade acrylic. Each letter has professional adhesive tape to the rear, allowing you to simply remove the backing and apply each letter to a plaster wall
- External signs that are to be applied to a textured surface such as brick or render as well as those required for outdoor application are cut from 6mm acrylic to withstand the elements. An adhesive such as Liquid Nails will be required (glue not supplied)•
- Our default font is Arial, however, we have the technology to cut any font, character or shape
- Letters on our standard 1800mm long stand at 300mm tall
- Standard colours are black or white. Customised colors and special effects also available: contact us
Manufactured in Australia and delivered internationally
5 Year Warranty
5 year warranty on all signage, book holders & accessories
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Love it or return it
Direct to Library
We cut out the ‘middleman’ to offer competitive prices
DO IT YOURSELF
Self-install and create a professionally installed impression, at a portion of the price you would pay a sign writer.
Manufactured from high quality, durable 3mm acrylic.
Ideal for entrances, returns chutes, flagging wall-mounted display panels (What’s Hot, Recent Returns, etc).
Signage comes supplied with adhesive on the rear for installation on flat surfaces such as plaster wall.
How to Apply 3D Laser Cut Lettering
Satin Black, White